Vision and Mission
BISI provides a caring environment, fostering cultural diversity. Our students achieve their full social and academic potential, inspired to become lifelong learners and responsible citizens of the global community.
Definition of Internationalism/Interculturalism
We aim to develop understanding and mutual respect within our community, allowing us to explore the beliefs, circumstances and values of all members' nationalities and cultures. We believe our internationalism provides better learning, acceptance, and a holistic acknowledgement that wonder and greatness comes from the diversity of difference.
Guided by our Vision and Mission we are dedicated to:
- Educate students in a stimulating environment to the highest possible academic standards.
- Foster world citizens who, celebrating both their shared humanity and cultural diversity, will shape a more peaceful world.
- Instil respect, tolerance, integrity and compassion and promote the confidence and independence to be responsible risk-takers.
- Educate students to be adaptable, reflective and questioning throughout their lives.
- Be aware of the social, physical and emotional needs of each individual student, and work with the home to provide a learning environment that is stable and caring.
- Inspire creativity in each student in its broadest aspect and help to enlarge the human spirit both aesthetically and morally.
- Educate students to be respectful of, and knowledgeable about, and be involved in their local and international communities.
- Promote awareness and responsibility for the global environment.