1. Prospective family makes contact with the School by filling in the Application Form on the website or by telephoning.
2. Communication Department contacts with the prospective family
3. An appointment is scheduled for a preliminary visit and meeting the director or principal of the School
4. During the visit;
a. The Principal and the Psychological Counselor of the School meet the prospective student and the School Psychological Counselor runs the School Readiness Test.
This test is applied to students who will be placed in Primary Year 1 class in the 2022-2023 Academic Year.
b. The Principal and the Psychological Counselor of the School meet the prospective student and make a general evaluation for the students who will be placed in Year 2-3-4-5 or 6 class in the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
5. Results are shared with the parent
6. Once the parent decides to register, the parent is informed about the Financial Policy by the Admissions Department and is required to complete Registration Forms